Thursday, August 14, 2014

Sinfully Gritty EOTD feat Notoriously Morbid

I created a little look for Notoriously Morbid recently which is goth/supernatural inspired using all Notoriously Morbid shadows applied over a black base enhanced with Vaseline to add some texture. Its not a wearable look by any means, really its just something I started doing and went with lol.. Looking at it now, it reminds me of the grit and mild gore from the show super natural which I love!! So that's what we will be calling this look, a sinfully gritty eye of the day!

Products used:

  1. Nyx black bean
  2. Notoriously Morbid war shadow (LE, from the sealed judgment collection)
  3. Notoriously Morbid famine (LE, from the sealed judgement collection)
  4. Notoriously Morbid Hallows eve (LE from Halloween collection)
  5. Vaseline
So there I sat in front of my vanity looking at my collection of Notoriously Morbid, trying to decide what I was going to do that day, when I pulled out some colors and brushes and started going to town on my eye..(That's the process)..

Cas popped in long enough to get a look at what was going on...I, get the feeling he wasn't feeling my look though because he didn't stay to chat and then all the sudden the room started looking a little something like this
Freaking crazy right!! Yeah, and apparently there were gravestones and trees and whatnot too; just utter madness I tell you!

 
Next thing I know I end up with this look, Cas is gone all the crazy black smoke is gone and Crawly is in the room waving at me like we are BFF's...

Cool beans, I can deal. I mean he's pretty decent looking ;)

Anyhow, I hope you enjoy my sinfully gritty look and my delightfully silly post! Gotta keep it light you know :)

No comments:

Post a Comment