Monday, September 22, 2014

Mani Monday feat Sinful colors!

Mani Monday!!
I'm back ya'll and this time I bring you my very first Mani Monday post!! Yes that's right I did my nails, and took pictures of it (I am just so darn talented).. So I happened to be in target the other day browsing the polish section when I found a couple sinful polishes that literally just jumped off the rack and into my basket; I know, I know who am I to deny the little guys a new home!! I need more nail polish like I need a hole in the head but you know how it is when you walk down the beauty isle, you break out in random Ariel singing " I've got blushers and bronzers aplenty,  I've got lip balms and lipsticks galore; (You want mascara? I got twenty) But who cares? No big deal, I WANT MORE!" Meanwhile your husband lingers behind saying FML.. Ohh that familiar struggle, yes beauties it is real!

So, needless to say me and my newly adopted polish headed home and had ourselves a sparkle-tastic time! If you aren't familiar with Sinful polish I would say its more or less hit and miss quality wise being that is about a dollar a bottle. The colors are really fun ranging from really vibrant to more wearable with glitters as well. I have a really great jewel tone green which has fantastic formulation and a not so awesome vibrant blue which comes out a bit watery if that is any indication of the hit or miss I was speaking of. I will say though you can work with the polishes for sure; they can be built up which is great! So for the price why not give them a go.

For todays manicure I used Sinful polishes in both Endless Blue and Frenzy as a glitter top coat.
Endless Blue & Frenzy
 
The results were pretty awesome! I feel like Katy Perry would appreciate this combo :) Surprisingly enough neither of these polishes took long to dry either which is a major plus in my book (and I used a few coats of the blue as my base).
 

 
The biggest down side to doing such an awesome sparkly mani is the fact that you have to take it all off.. I know I am not the only one who despises taking glitter off; that little moment when you sit there cursing yourself for ever putting the shit on! Ohh well at least its awesome for now :) Until next time beauties, stay polished --
How I feel when I need to remove glitter polish

1 comment:

  1. Glitter polish is EVIL! Have done the tin foil trick? It helps

    ReplyDelete