Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Jewel toned Spring look using Glamour doll eyes and Catrice

Yesterdays EOTD was a jewel toned spring look inspired by a photo I had of an amazing purple daisy I came across while in Germany.
For this look I used a combination of :
  1. glamour doll eyes sex appeal shadow
  2. nyx jumbo pencil in purple
  3. Catrice Pretty little lilacs quad
My inspiration photo

Full FOTD, for foundation I have been using the Revlon whipped in shade 300 I believe. I really love the coverage of this foundation! I apply that with a real techniques buffing brush. For my under eye area I apply Bare minerals well rested luminizer under both eyes and buff that out, then set with Bare minerals well rested powder. That is my go to eye routine!! HG products ;) Eye brows are benefit gimmie brow

For blush I went with a Tarte cosmetics 12 hour blush, I wish I knew which one it was but it isn't from their normal collection it is a small one that came from a holiday kit which I absolutely adore! This color is a bit of a dusty rose. For lips I went with a Nars gloss in the shade Chihuahua, you can't go wrong with Nars gloss! I love the formula and the shades they are just amazing 

No comments:

Post a Comment