Thursday, March 20, 2014

Dollface Bath and Beauty review

Hi loves!,

Tonight I bring you the fabulousness of indie bath products! So I am sure most all of us are familiar with something known as a bath bomb right? For those of you who may not be familiar with bath bombs, I will give just a brief overview;  basically you drop it into your bathwater and amazing things happen! There's amazing aromas, color changing water, fizz, Fireworks (well no, but there might as well be because these things are the bomb literally!)..

I have discovered an indie gem known as Dollface Bath and Beauty who in my opinion has the bath bomb; a product I once would have only purchased at Lush down packed! These products are fabulous in presentation, scent and price point!

Dollface Bath and Beauty is an indie bath and beauty company based out of Northern California specializing in the production of handmade bath and beauty products utilizing natural ingredients. Dollface Bath and Beauty's specialties include not only bath bombs but also cupcake bombs, sugar and salt scrubs, bubble bars and more! I think what sets this amazing company apart from others is the owners willingness to create completely customized orders.

Recently Dollface Bath and Beauty hosted a giveaway on their facebook page https://www.facebook.com/dollfacesuds?fref=ts, which I was fortunate enough to win allowing me to test out and review these fab goodies for you all. So what did I get? I was sent two peep scented bath bombs and one root beer float bomb. From the moment I opened the package I was hit with the most amazing smelling awesomeness ever! Even my hubby who usually could care less about things like this made a comment about how amazing the root beer float bomb smelled! And my seven year old cannot get enough of the peep scent :) These babies are family approved.



 

1 comment: