Sunday, March 2, 2014

Go to makeup, Bronze and copper for brown eyes FOTD

Everyone has power colors, or shades that they just feel amazing in right? Well for me those shades are copper, gold's, and bronze colors! I have warm brown eyes with a hint of what my husband calls honey in them and these shades I feel amp up the honey tone in my eyes which is why I tend to gravitate towards them.

My picks to name a few:
  1. Benefit Kiss me I'm Tipsy
  2. Glamourdolleyes Morocco
  3. Benefit creaseless cream shadow in my two cents
  4. Mac wood winked
  5. Too faced hazelnut and crème brulee (from chocolate palette)
  6. Urban decay 24/7 liners in roach and twice baked
Recently I put together a FOTD look using the shades from the chocolate palette (hazelnut, and crème brulee) applied on top of Benefit my two cents to amp up the color, then smudged the lower lash with UD roach liner.

For the rest of the face I bronzed with Maybelline's new Master Glaze cream sticks in the shade warm nude then applied a cream blush from butter London in the shade Honey Pie not only on the cheek bone but towards my temple as well for a warm glow. I set the whole face with a translucent setting powder from too faced.

For the lips I opted to keep it very simple and just went with a tinted balm from the brand Sugar which I have to admit although pricey is by far the best balm I have ever used!
 
What are your go to shades?

No comments:

Post a Comment