Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Notoriously Morbid: final thoughts

I honestly have no negative comments whatsoever to say about Notoriously Morbid, and not just because I am doing a review; but because I honestly really love the products that much. More than that I really enjoy the people who work to create these amazing products, I think that the owner Carrie and her partner in crime Laura are really awesome people who have a solid business under their belts and genuinely put forth a lot of effort in maintaining customer service :)

Pros:

-products are amazingly affordable and shockingly you are getting a tong more for your money than some other indie companies are offering for the same if not more money

- Highly pigmented!!

-Easy to work with

-Great range of color, they have anything from dark red, bright glittery red, beautiful teal, taupe, gorgeous browns, and even blacks. Soon to arrive will be a matte collection this month!

Cons:

If you find one let me know :)

Would I recommend or repurchase?

- Most certainly and without a doubt I will be placing more orders with Notoriously Morbid! Check them out on facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NotoriouslyMorbid?fref=ts they post swatches, deals on Fridays and much more, trust me you wont regret it.

No comments:

Post a Comment