Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Notoriously Morbid : First impressions part 1

I am fairly new to the world of indie cosmetics, really the only other brands I have tried out are Glamourdolleyes and a few Darkheartdesigns products, both of which have been good quality. Notoriously Morbid is a name I first heard about through a blog called Indieknow.net which explores not only the world of indie cosmetics but also perfumes, and even skin care. While browsing swatches one day I came across the most amazing photo of Notoriously Morbids shadow called the Doctor's Wife. That single swatch of the semi matte dark blue with silver and blue sparkles instantly started my love affair with Notoriously Morbid and I knew I had to seek them out and get my hands on some of these amazing shadows myself!

I placed a combined order on February 24 and 26 and received my order approximately 11 days later which is not bad at all, the best part is I actually got a refund on my shipping for one of the orders as well which was very nice of them.

I included a blogger review pack with my order which included one full size shadow and 5 sample baggies for $5. I selected to have my kit contain all random picks, and I must say Carrie (the owner of Notoriously Morbid) did a fantastic job of selecting my shades because I love them all! Honestly I had been eying more than a few of them to purchase, so I am extremely happy to have an opportunity to try them out.

So you are probably wondering what I ordered right? I have rambled on for a good while now and I haven't shared any pictures with you (I'm terrible I know!!). Well loves I wont keep you waiting any longer :)

 




No comments:

Post a Comment